Our drinks appeared in some movies, such as “All the Money in the World” by Ridley Scott, in some TV series such as “My Brilliant Friend”, and also in commercials and TV programs broadcasted on Sky.
- “Ever Been to the Moon?” (2015), directed by Paolo Genovese. The theme song “Sei mai stata sulla Luna?” by Francesco De Gregori won the Nastro d’Argento for Best Song and was nominated for the David di Donatello for Best Original Song.
- “The Cézanne Affair” (2009), directed by Sergio Rubini and nominated for Best Movie and Best Screenplay at the Alabarda d’oro awards in 2010.
- “All the Money in the World” (2017), directed and co-produced by Ridley Scott, based on John Pearson’s book.
- “Cosmonaut” (2009), written and directed by Susanna Nicchiarelli, who is also in the cast. This is Nicchiarelli’s first movie as a director.
- “Travelling with Adele” (2018), directed by Alessandro Capitani, starring Alessandro Haber and Sara Serraiocco.
- “The Traitor” (2019), directed by Marco Bellocchio, starring Pierfrancesco Favino and Luigi Lo Cascio.
- “Summertime”, inspired by Federico Moccia’s books and released on Netflix Italy in 2020. It tells the story of two guys with opposite backgrounds who fall in love during the summer on the Adriatic coast.
- “My Brilliant Friend”, a 2019 Italian-American TV series created and directed by Saverio Costanzo. It is produced by Wildside, Fandango and Umedia for Rai Fiction, HBO and TIMvision. It is based on Elena Ferrante’s novels, and the old labels of our products appear in both seasons.
- “I delitti del BarLume”, produced by Palomar since 2012 and broadcasted since November 11, 2013 on Sky Cinema.
- “Pupetta- Courage and Passion” (2013), directed by Luciano Odorosio and starring Manuela Arcuri.
- “Sense8”, an American science fiction TV series created by Lana and Lilly Wachowski and J. Michael Straczynski, released on Netlix from June 5, 2015 to June 8, 2018.
- “Teen”, on Netflix.
- “Cops”, by Luna Miniero.
- “Non voglio Mica la Luna”, a web series about wedding, produced by Art For Job, and supported by the Marche Region, the European Regional Development Fund, the cultural foundation of the Marche region (Fondazione Marche Cultura), the Marche Film Commission and the municipality of Offida.
“La Cucina delle Ragazze”, a cooking show dedicated to the Piceno area, broadcasted on Gambero Rosso HD channel on Sky412. The hosts Sara Bonamini and Laura di Pietrantonio presents typical products such as the Castigliano Green Anice, maritozzi (Italian brioches) and much more, served with our drinks.